A New Research Bibliography by J. Lefevre and R. Du Boistesselin (The Boistesselin, Page 1158, G. M. De France - 1-V-1960)
Therapeutic Corporation and Pharmacodynamics Communication of 17-6-59
(Therapy, 1959, XIV, 1044-1052)
In a previous study (Therapy, 1958, 27/537 XIII), the authors have demonstrated histological on guinea pigs and bio-clinically on hospital patients, the significant functional stimulation that sulfured terpene exerts on the adrenal cortex, stimulating characterized:
- In guinea pigs; by an obvious hyperplasia fasciculata, a very significant increase in lipid load.
- In humans; a constant increase and often very important for the elimination of urinary corticosteroids.
In this new study, which aimed to clarify the mode of action, the authors conducted:
- Comparative histology of the adrenal, pituitary and other endocrine glands taken from guinea pigs treated and controls guinea pigs.
- Tests by Sayers and Simpson performed on Wistar rats.
Here are their conclusions:
- Sulfured terpene is not a primary cortical action, but by stimulating the secretion of corticotrophin antehypophyseal (A.C.T.H.).
- Sulfured terpene seems to take any action on the thyroid, gonads, pancreas, adrenal medulla, and tolerance appears excellent.
G. M. De France - 1-V-1960
To try this haarlem oil treatment, visit our ordering page (100% money back guarantee!)